With Christmas right around the corner, I thought I would share a little trick that I have used this year to help finding, saving, and sharing ideas a wee bit easier! Let’s face it, we all could use a little help saving time during the Holiday season.
With this trick I was able to create gift lists on Amazon to help me:
- Gather ideas
- Save specific items
- Share wish lists of my own
It’s really quite simple!
- Go to www.amazon.com and login to your account
- Hover over “Account & Lists” under your name in upper right side of the page
- Click on “Create a list”
- Choose whether you want a: Shopping List– Add items you want to shop for. Wish List- Let people know what gifts you’d like. Idea List- Make a list for the Amazon community. (You can choose to make it public or private.)
- Use the search bar to look for what to add to your list
- Click the arrow beside “Add to list” near the bottom of the right-hand column where you see the price and “Add to cart”
- Choose your list!
The best part about this is its share-ability to make gift giving super easy!
You can click this button located on the upper right hand side of the “list” page to share via email with whomever you like!
Here are some examples of public Idea Lists I made for you all! There are OVER 20 ITEMS on each list, so make sure to click on the links or the photos for all the goods I’ve gathered for you sweeties!
Here is a Gift List for Him:
Here is one for your Fit Friend:
Here are some Gift Ideas for the Classy Girl in your life:
And some for the Girly Girl:
One of my favorite curations is the Gift List for the Vibey Girl
I love sharing my ideas with you and inspiring you to make some lists of your own!
BONUS: Because it is “Giving Tuesday” I wanted to direct you guys to my instagram for a little giveaway! One person who likes my photo (associated with this blog post) and tags one friend they are grateful for in the comments will win a $10 Amazon Gift Card! Be on the lookout for your name in the comments as the end of this week!